- All athletes are required to pay $30 for supplemental athletic insurance per RSD1 policy to participate in sports at the High School level.
- There is a $50 family maximum payment that covers all participating athletes.
- Athletes who pay $20 to a middle school for participating are only responsible for the remaining $10.
- Payment can be made online through your athlete’s PlanetHS (ArbiterAthlete) account or by cash or check to the Athletic Director.
- Requests for the family maximum or the middle school adjustment must be made in writing to Dr. Edward Moore and include all athlete’s names to be adjusted.
Claim Forms, a Schedule of Benefits, and FAQ are available here.