AC Flora Athletics will host their Pre-Participation Athletic Forms online with PlanetHS. This digital platform will allow you and your student-athlete(s) to complete and access most forms via computer, tablet, or mobile phone. This will be the method of completing and submitting all required forms and insurance payment.
Athletes cannot participate in sports after July 1st until all digital forms are complete. Forms MUST BE dated after April 1st to be valid for the following school year. Pre-Participation History, Richland One Health Form, and the Concussion Form are available online at PlanetHS. Please manually complete the Health History Form to take to your physician in addition to completing the form online. You must upload a scanned copy or legible photograph of the Physical Exam Form signed by your physician and a birth certificate. The Physical Exam Form and the Health History Form are new this year and can be found here.
Points to Remember:
- Students will sign up for the school in which they will attend for the current or upcoming school year. Crayton Middle School students will automatically be included as potential AC Flora Athletes.
- Students who attend the free physical day will complete the history portion online and bring a printed copy of it to the free physical day. The physical will be uploaded for them.
Parent/Athlete Guide for – Planet HS
Step 1: Create Accounts
- Both Parents and Students create an account. Students should register first using their credentials, then invite their parent. Parents select the school of their OLDEST child.
- Students are to use their Given Name as you are registered with the school.
- Students register for the school they will be attending. All Crayton students will automatically be listed as potential ACF Athletes.
- Register either at www.PlanetHS.com or by using the following TEXT codes:
- AC Flora – TEXT the code S546 to 69274
- Crayton – TEXT the code S1576 to 69274
Step 2: Link Accounts
- Parents and Athletes are required to link their accounts.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to link to your parent/child’s account.
- Continue with Step 3 below
Step 3: Athletic Forms
- Log into your account at www.PlanetHS.com with your email address or phone number.
- Click the “Athletic Forms” button to complete the Pre-Participation Forms.
- Under “Sports Interest” select all sports you are interested in playing.
- Both Parent and Student are required to complete and sign forms.
- All forms are completed electronically except the birth certificate and PPE-Physical Form.
- All Insurance fees are to paid prior to competing. To request family maximum adjustments, please email Dr. Edward Moore.
- ALL forms must be completed and approved before an athlete can participate in any team activity.
To download or print these instructions, go here.