For the 2018-2019 school year and beyond, A.C. Flora Athletics will host their Pre-Participation Athletic Forms online with ArbiterAthlete powered by PlanetHS. This digital platform will allow you, and your student-athlete(s), to complete and access most forms via computer, tablet, or mobile phone. This will be the preferred method of completing and submitting all required forms and insurance payment.
Athletes cannot participate in sports after July 1, 2018 until all digital forms are complete. Forms MUST BE dated after April 1, 2018 to be valid for the 2018-19 school year. Pre-Participation History, Richland One Health Form, and the Concussion Form will be available online after April 1, 2018. You must still upload a scanned copy or legible photograph of your physician’s physical and a birth certificate.
Points to Remember:
- Students will sign up for the school in which they will attend for the 2018-19 school year. Crayton Middle School students will automatically be included as potential A.C. Flora Athletes.
- Students who attend the free physical day will complete the history portion online and bring a printed copy of it to the free physical day. The physical will be uploaded for them.
Parent/Athlete Guide for Arbiter Athlete – Planet HS
Step 1: Create Accounts
- Both Parents and Students create an account- Students should register first, then invite their parent. Parents select the school of their OLDEST child.
- Students are to use their Given Name as you are registered with the school.
- Students register for the school they will be attending. All Crayton students will automatically be listed as potential ACF Athletes.
- Register either at www.ArbiterAthlete.com or by using the following TEXT codes:
- AC Flora – TEXT the code S546 to 69274
- Crayton – TEXT the code S1576 to 69274
Step 2: Link Accounts
- Parents and Athletes are required to link their accounts.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to link to your parent/child’s account.
Step 3: Athletic Forms
- Click the “Athletic Forms” button to complete the Pre-Participation Forms.
- Under “Sports Interest” select all sports you are interested in playing.
- Both Parent and Student are required to complete and sign forms.
- Parents must upload a copy of each child’s birth certificate either by scanning or photograph (this will remain throughout the athlete’s eligibility years).
- Parents must also upload a copy of the physician’s portion of the physical.
- ALL forms must be completed before an athlete can participate.
To download or print these instructions, go here.