A.C. Flora Football Covid-19 Information
Home football games will be held at Memorial Stadium, 1000 S. Holly St, Columbia, SC 29205.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, A.C. Flora High School will utilize the following procedures and protocols for all home football events.
- All patrons must wear a mask at all times while present at the venue. Spectators are required to enter the stadium immediately upon arriving and not gather in the parking lot pre or post game.
- Home-side ticket holders will enter the right-side entrance of the stadium marked and visitor-side ticket holders will enter the left-side entrance.
- Each entrance will have a maximum of 30 pass entries (SCHSL or R1 Gold only). A Richland One ID does not grant free access.
- The Richland One Clear Bag Policy will be in effect.
- Limited concessions will be available on both sides for varsity games and only on the home side for JV games. All cash transactions will be limited to correct change only.
- A.C. Flora Athletics will only accept digital tickets or a pre-sold limited-access physical ticket. Digital tickets can be found by clicking the “Tickets” link in the top right corner of www.FloraAthletics.com.
- The seating capacity for Memorial Stadium will be limited to 500 on the Home side and 450 on the Visitors. All spectators are required to keep a 6ft spacing between individuals or family units.
We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we seek to manage a safe and effective environment for our athletes and fans.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Edward Moore, AD • 803.738.7302.