Parents and guardians are reminded that athletes cannot participate in sports (including pre-season workouts or tryouts) after June 30th until their online registration has been completed or renewed. Forms MUST BE dated after April 1, 2019 to be valid for the 2019-20 school year. Pre-Participation History, Richland One Health Form, and the Concussion Form are available online. You will need to upload a scanned copy or legible photograph of your physician’s physical and a birth certificate. All forms/uploads must show as “Complete” online before any participation can begin.
- Students should sign up for the school in which they will attend for the 2019-20 school year. Crayton Middle School students will automatically be included as potential A.C. Flora Athletes.
- Students who attended the free physical day only need to complete the history portion online. The physical portion will be uploaded for them.
- Please refer to the Parent/Athlete Guide for further instructions at FloraAthletics.com under the More > Falcon HQ > Athlete Eligibility link.
You can also pay athletic insurance fees online via your family’s ArbiterAthlete account.
To participate in Richland One athletics, each athlete is required to pay an annual sports insurance fee. If you have not yet paid the fee for the 2019-2020 school year, please log in to your ArbiterAthlete account and pay it online. The cost is $30 for one athlete or a maximum of $50 per family for multiple athletes. If you only have 1 child in athletics in Richland One schools, your cost is $30 for the year. If you have more than one child in athletics at Richland One schools (any sport), your cost is $50. NOTE: If your family has multiple athletes, please contact Coach Moore so he can adjust your family’s fee online before you log in.
Instructions For Paying Online:
- Log in to your account at ArbiterAthlete.
- In the top gray navigation bar, click or tap “Fee Management”.
- On the Fee Management page, click or tap “Pay All Open Fee(s)”.
- Enter your payment information on the pop-up screen, and click or tap “Submit”.
- Click or tap “Close” on the successful payment confirmation pop-up screen.