You can now pay athletic insurance fees online via your family’s ArbiterAthlete account.
To participate in Richland One athletics, each athlete is required to pay an annual sports insurance fee. If you have not yet paid the fee, please log in to your ArbiterAthlete account and pay it online. The cost is $30 for one athlete or a maximum of $50 per family for multiple athletes. If you only have 1 child in athletics in Richland One schools, your cost is $30 for the year. If you have more than one child in athletics at Richland One schools (any sport), your cost is $50. NOTE: If your family has multiple athletes, please contact Coach Moore so he can adjust your family’s fee online before you log in.
If you’ve already paid by check or cash, your payment will be posted to your account soon.
Instructions For Paying Online:
- Log in to your account at ArbiterAthlete.
- In the top gray navigation bar, click or tap “Fee Management”.
- On the Fee Management page, click or tap “Pay All Open Fee(s)”.
- Enter your payment information on the pop-up screen, and click or tap “Submit”.
- Click or tap “Close” on the successful payment confirmation pop-up screen.